PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their AB ControlLogix system data into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
Collection Tools Enhancements/Fixes Include:
- DCC updated to show popup message if the Application Path or Output directory is empty
- DCC updated to check for printing pop up before completion of print job instead of checking for the print spooler directory
- Log file location changed to Data collection directory with Time stamp details in the log file name; if Output directory is invalid then log file will get generated where collection tool is present
- Application path validation has been added to DCC. Data will not be initiated if application path is wrong
- If Output directory is invalid then log file will get generated where collection tool is present and data will not be collected
- To avoid the Studio5000/RSLogix bug of "Fatal error" while printing large xps file, the DCC has been updated for the option to collect all.xps as a single file or the user can choose to print routines in batches with the number of routines in each batch set by the user but with a default of 100
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.