PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Emerson DeltaV system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added friendly name for Charms cards
- CHARMs Logic Solver IO Node and IO cards have been added
- Updated inventory relationships for Inventory UI
- Added language encoding option for Chinese data handling
- Resolved database growth issue
- Resolved import errors with Chinese datasets
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.