PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Invensys FoxIA system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved an issue with Ladder Cross Reference for PLB blocks displaying as empty for FoxIA dataowners.
- Modified Fieldbus - Block relationship for PLB, MCIN, MCOUT, FGEV, MAIN, PLSOUT, MTR, and MOVLC blocks. Only one relationship can exist between fieldbus and block.
- Removed Relationship of "Fieldbus - PLB Conn". I/O Summary Viewer Tab added to show IO summary for respective blocks.
- Resolved an issue that caused an import error.
- Removed Object Type "IOListReport" and also deleted Createobjdef "Create IO List" & Query Def "IO List Report".
- Asset Model updated to show duplicate channel defects for only Output channels. Also fixed issue to not show duplicate channel defects for spare channels.
- Asset model updated to created relationship between FBM and FCM100.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.