PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Windows Computer system data into Integrity for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved an issue where UserAccount Category did not display all fields after upgrading PAS Recon from versions prior to 4.10
- Added functionality to show the User Groups’ names and the users that belong to each User Group
- Added the ability to collect and report Shared Folder Objects and Security Permissions of the Shared Folder
- Added the ability collect and report USB/DVD hardening status from registry hives
- Added the ability to collect, report, and map User Accounts to Domain Groups
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.