PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Emerson DeltaV system data into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved and enhanced various references
- Added New Tree Hierarchy definition to view the following template properties: Function Block Template, Composite Block Template, Module Template, Control Module Class, Equipment Module Class, and Phase Class.
- Added Wireless Gateway Node and related child objects in the tree view.
- Resolved an issue with the Alarm Properties not displaying the Enable and Priority fields consistently with the DeltaV system.
- Fixed transitions in SFC Viewer
For More Information
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To acquire the software, please contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com. To view the latest information about all Integrity/DOC4000 releases, see the Technical Updates page.