PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Honeywell Safety Manager system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved an issue with the Hardware Asset Tree not displaying the same as is in the Safety Builder software.
- Resolved an issue with the BMP file not displaying the header and version information properly. • Resolved an issue with the incorrect reference direction between SM Tag to Controller direction for SM Peer to Peer references.
- Resolved an import error causing some duplicate tags.
- Resolved an issue with missing references between Honeywell SM and Honeywell EPKS.
- Resolved an issue with Honeywell SM to Honeywell EPKS PCDI connections.
- Updated documentation to provide link to Microsoft Office Access Database Engine.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.