PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Network Devices into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added the Dell S4048-ON Switch network device.
- Added the Cisco ASA 5506 Firewall device.
- Added the Cisco ASA 5506-X Firewall device in the Manufacturer dropdown list in the XML Tool.
- Resolved an issue with Cisco 3750 where switches that are stacked were missing the corresponding Inventory Items for Switch 02.
- Resolved several import errors.
- Resolved an issue with data not being collecting from Cisco 3650 devices.
- Resolved an issue with File Source objects not getting deleted after upgrading the Network Devices asset model.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.