PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Yokogawa Prosafe RS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added missing references between I/O Variable and Tag.
- Added missing trip parameters.
- Optimized Title in asset explorer tree.
- Added property descriptions in Admin Utility.
- Resolved an import error.
- Resolved an error in the Drawing viewer of Programs object type.
- Resolved an issue with firmware objects not getting created for all SCS stations
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.