PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Hima ELOP system data into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved several import errors
- Added external references with DeltaV assets
- Corrected Hardware Overview bug
- Resolved issue related to Spare Tag assignment
- Resolved several issues related to module and spare module
- Added missing viewer tab
- Removed requirement of CFF files in import folder
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.