PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their GE Proficy ME system data into Integrity for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added Area object to allow for Area objects to be created for each Facility. All Calculation objects under the new Area objects are visible in Integrity
- Object Friendly name modified/updated for Event Calc and Input
- The Viewer tab BCM Properties in Event calc object type has been improved
- The Viewer tab BCM System Integrity in Application object has been improved
- Icons updated for Algorithm, Application, and Facility object type to match the Icons for the Object with Hierarchy Tree
- Resolved an issue with algorithms not displaying correctly
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.