PAS recently released an updated asset model for Integrity/DOC4000 that allows users to incorporate their Honeywell Intuition Executive system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Removed the Display tab for the HMIWebDisplays
- Added Shapes as a reference list in the asset hierarchy tree
- Updated the way the model lists files for links, scripts, and dataobjects
- Updated the visible objectTypes
- Model now shows how displays are connected to OWL files
- Fixed an issue with blank DSD and SHA files causing application errors
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v5.6 or newer. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com.