PAS recently released a new asset model for Integrity that allows users to evaluate and reconcile their sensor data across diverse multi-vendor control system datasets.
- Reducing manual effort in reconciling sensor and field device configurations
- Improve plant performance – fewer trips due to bad configurations resulting in shutdowns
- Reduce sensor configuration drift and errors (by 40% or more)
- Leverage sensor data for vulnerability assessment and obsolescence planning
- Reduce sensor-related cost overruns before start up (e.g. accelerated loop check out)
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity v7.1 or newer. To download the software, please visit the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support at RapidSupport@PAS.com.