PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for AllenBradley that allows users to incorporate their ControlLogix system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- New AB ControlLogix ADC.exe and AB ControlLogix ADC Configuration.exe, are included and replace the old RSLOGIX5000 and STUDIO5000 collection tools to improve the data collection management.
- The new data collection tools can automate data collection for RSLOGIX 5000 and STUDIO 5000. You no longer need a different data collection application depending on your version of the RSLogix software.
- You can now specify if you wish to collect only L5K, System.xps, or All.xps files.
- The ability to run the automatic data collection tools from the command line with optional parameters has been added.
- An issue with Studio5000ADC getting stuck at the splash screen has been fixed.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v126.96.36.199 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.