PAS recently released an asset model for Emerson that allows users to incorporate their DeltaV system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Resolved issue of import from certain sites going into infinite loop
- Resolved issue of key objects (such as Control Modules) not getting created
- Resolved issue of graphics bitmaps not displaying in viewer tab
- Resolved issue of Control Modules not displayed when configured with Process Cell
- Resolved issue of a null reference exception during import
- Resolved issue of System.OutOfMemoryException on CreateObjectsDef : Remove unused blocks
- Resolved issue of modification change log on the first import for the object types "Spare channel" and "Spare Profibus device.
- Resolved issue of not being able to associate ‘Notes’ with operator stations by adding operator stations to asset explorer tree.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.4 or higher