PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for AllenBradley that allows users to incorporate their SLC500 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- New AB SLC500 ADC tool can either be run by double-clicking the EXE file or run from the command prompt.
- Program Files in a SLC500 project now add three digits to the filename so the sort order now matches the order of the RSLogix 500 software asset tree. For example, LAD 3 is now displayed as LAD 003, and LAD 11 is displayed as LAD 011.
- Added three new object types to represent customer project files: all.xps, system.xps, and the PAS provided data collection tool AB SLC500 ADC.exe.
- Added new section on Asset Tree called Multipoint Monitors to display Multipoint objects. Each point will display as OFF, ON, or UNASSIGNED.
- Empty Slots are now displayed in red on the Asset Tree and also have a Spare viewer.
- Search tab no longer displays User Notes when not being used.
- Fixed an issue with not all descriptions for the Register ObjectTypes being displayed.
- Simplified the data collection process by removing the Generic Text Printer and using Microsoft XPS Printer.
- Fixed an issue where not all of the external references to TPS were being displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the AB SLC500 ADC collection tool could not handle different port types assigned to Microsoft XPS Printer on different versions of Windows.
- Collection tool now saves to XPS format instead of OXPS.
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v184.108.40.206 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.