PAS recently released an enhanced Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell which allows for users to incorporate their EPKS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Accumulator Point and SCM information has been added as available alarm configuration for the PlantState Suite software product
- Resolved Tag and Alarm correspondence when tag configuration transferred to PlantState Suite software when tag name contains ‘%’ or square brackets
- For EPKS systems starting at version 310, replaced the ERDB number value in object templates with ‘NaN’ that had previously been supplied in the ERDB as ‘NaN’
- For user defined libraries on EPKS system that have no Library Name entered, resolved to use the Library ID as unique identifier in Integrity/DOC4000
- Cleaned up the parameters as listed in the reference viewer between Point type Server Scripts and their corresponding Point
- Corrected labels of Point type Server Scripts in the explorer for Point names with special characters
- Resolved potential truncating of large point scripts while auditing points from QuickBuilder