PAS recently released a new asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their FSC system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added FSC to FSC connections and fixed bugs.
- Fixed reading FLD file for title. Title now comes, in priority, from LR title, LL title, UR title, UL title, or top line items.
- Fixed reading CFF file for hardware configuration.
- Fixed I/O determination problem with Experion SCADA linkage.
- Confirmed multiple FLDs cannot write to same tag
- Fixed Hardware Overview Rack missing tags
- Fixed incorrect Hardware Links
- Cannot duplicate problem creating 2 or 3 FSC assets
- Implementation guide updated
- Problem with duplicate tags could not be replicated
- Clarified implementation guide concerning UPN and HPM
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v4.0.4.03 or higher.