PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys which allows users to incorporate their Foxboro I/A system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added a script to take TAR files from data collection and automatically unzip the files. It will then move the files into the correct locations for the rest of the import.
- Include File objects did not have a unique identifier. Changed the create Include File script to fix this problem
- Import was getting stuck at 88%. Found an Include File that had a beginning of "(" (start of comment character should have the opposite to close the comment) and not an ending character of "}". Changed the code to handle this situation.
- Create Blocks script error reporting a mismatch in properties to values. Found data with non-ASCII characters in it. Changed script to remove the non-ASCII characters.
- Create Graphics script error reporting a mismatch in properties to values. Found data with non-ASCII characters in it. Changed script to remove the non-ASCII characters.
- Integrity Check "Connection Mismatch" getting errors. Script was taking the TEXT message fields and using them as actual connections to blocks if the correct format was found. Removed the TEXT message property names from the selection process.
- Integrity Check "Period/Phase Check" getting errors. Script was taking the text message fields and using them as actual connections to blocks if the correct format was found. Removed the TEXT message property names from the selection process.
- Changed the code for the Create Graphics script to not miss the graphic name on a line that uses the OV-CONN command
- The Relationship Fieldbus - Block was causing errors. The issue was a GDEV block with a _PT parameter having a value of 0.25. Originally this parameter was set for being an Integer only. Changed to code to handle Real numbers.
- The References Include File - Include File was causing errors. The issue was an Include File being a ZIP file. Changed the code to handle ZIP files.
- Stations with the type of FD30 or FD30PT were not showing up in the system. Added them to the TypesExport.DFF file so they could be identified.
- Property descriptions on BLOCKS were missing on some of the data. Corrected the ParameterDescriptions.xml file
- Made changes to the data collection script to collect all the Include files
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 or higher.