PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Allen-Bradley that allows users to incorporate their ControlLogix system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added references to other ControlLogix assets using A-B Producer/Consumer tags
- Changed tag reference at TPS array from 0-bas to 1-base
- Added references to other assets using file mapping
- Changed data collection graphics resolution to 200X200 DPI in the Implementation Guide
- Rung comment is no longer a single line property for a rung object. Comments are no multi-line and displayed with a text viewer
- Resolved script error in tag-to-tag reference
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.1 or higher.