PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Allen-Bradley that allows users to incorporate their PLC5 system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Increased ladder graphics resolution to 200 X 200
- Added spare channels for Smart I/O modules
- Enabled change tracking for PID block object types
- Added all bits to tree for registers
- Resolved import script error
- Increased paper size to A2 for ladder graphics
- Resolved typographical in step #49 of implementation guide
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 3.1 or higher.