PAS recently released a new Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Invensys that allows users to incorporate their Infusion systems into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Added Data Validation Code.
- Fixed PLB Xref processing "Block".
- Turned on Change Tracking for StrategyTemplates, HLBL, FDGraphic, FDGraph_Dir & Declaration.
- Turned off Change Tracking for Block Type object.
- Added logic to "Block - Block thru Strategies" to process Declaration Outputs.
- Added Application Objects to "Create Strategy File Objects" script and a script to do the relationships.
- The problem with the CALC Debugger Viewer will be resolved in release 5.0 of Integrity.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 4.3 or higher.