PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Fixed Tag – Tag reference for tags that where being interpreted as exponential numbers i.e. a tag with the name 1007E45.
- Model now throws an exception (script error) when a tag is found in an EL file but not in an EB file.
- Added a friendly name to UCN spare cards and points and HWY points.
- Fixed multiple writes to same tag.parameter integrity issue pertaining to LOGICNIM tags and gates.
- Fixed Button – Native Window Display integrity issue when a button config actually references a GUS display.
- Fixed Out Of Memory errors when dealing with large sets of Tags
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.1 and higher.