PAS recently released an updated Integrity/DOC4000 asset model for Honeywell that allows users to incorporate their TPS system into Integrity/DOC4000 for aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Correctly parse PRIMSTS for GUS graphic references
- Model fix to handle tag names that are similar to reserved parameter names
- Fixed Display Database change tracking on multiple imports of the same data
- Fixed Tag – Tag reference of tag parameters that reference tag name only (no parameter).
- Fixed the truncation of DEVCTL property values.
- Fixed CL object parsing to ignore tag names in comments and to reference reserved words i.e. ‘SHUTDOWN.
- CL objects parsing updated to better identify tag references.
- Removed phantom tag references that caused Reference Tab to display an error.
- Updated CL parsing to better detect point name.
This is available to all customers on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v3.0 and higher.