PAS recently released an asset model for PAS that allows users to incorporate their Inventory Items system into Integrity/DOC4000 for the aggregation and contextualization of data.
- Add more WMI classes for creating Inventory Items for PAS Recon
- Add new icons for Inventory Items classification
- Improve the time the import run for building Inventory Items tree. Older versions of Integrity will require a DLL patch
- Reduced most redundant or duplicate Product Inventory for Recon to improve performance
- Fixed missing AI and AO cards in EPKS Inventory List
- Resolved script error when scheduling multiple assets Inventory
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes.
This asset model is available to all customers current on support with Integrity/DOC4000 v18.104.22.168 and above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal or contact the Technical Support Team at RapidSupport@PAS.com. You may view our Technical Updates page to view the latest information regarding all Integrity/DOC4000 releases.