PAS announces the release of Integrity™ 7.2.0, which delivers new features and enhancements specific to the Cyber Integrity™ Vulnerability Management module. To learn more about this release, see below and watch the overview video.
New Vulnerability Risk Analytics capabilities:
- Reduce attack surface and manage remediations in the order that mitigates the greatest risk the fastest.
- Develop an enterprise-wide holistic image of vulnerability risk and develop enhanced risk-based decision making.
- Maintain situational awareness of attack surface and vulnerability severity, aging, and propagation paths as they relate to known weaknesses in your infrastructure.
- Rapidly identify locations in your environment with the highest number of vulnerabilities while simultaneously considering the patching level of various assets.
- Instantly review meaningful and actionable data regarding patches and upgrade paths to provide the highest value.
For additional information, including a list of defects and customer enhancement requests addressed in each of these releases, see the Release Notes (available in the PAS Technical Support portal).
To acquire the software, please contact Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view the latest information about all Integrity/DOC4000 releases, see the Technical Updates page https://www.pas.com/resources/support/technical-updates/integrity