Gone are the days when engineering staff have easy, unlimited access to control rooms in industrial facilities. In today’s world, onsite access to industrial control rooms can be quickly constrained due to global issues, travel restrictions, threats to industrial facility physical security, severe weather, or other geopolitical conflict.
PAS solutions support business-critical remote operations. Effective remote operations require access to real-time asset, process, and plant information from anywhere at any time. Engineers and operators can use this information to improve process safety, asset utilization, and cybersecurity. They are also more prepared to prevent – or quickly recover from – downtime. PAS software solutions support remote operations capabilities for many of the world’s leading industrial organizations, providing business-critical visibility to reduce process safety risks, remediate cyber threats, and make more confident decisions that rely on OT data – regardless of physical location.
- PlantState Integrity™ analyzes data from disparate sources to provide critical safety and production information.
- Cyber Integrity™ delivers comprehensive inventory, vulnerability, configuration, compliance, backup and recovery, and risk management for OT assets.
- Automation Integrity™ collects and contextualizes OT/ICS configurations and automates change management.
- Decision Integrity™ enables trusted data for decision-making.
For questions about Enabling Remote Operations, email email@example.com
- Monitor and maintain OT data health
- Enrich predictive models, operator simulators, and process modeling simulators with OT configuration and reference information
- Gain operational insights from OT edge analytics
- Make more confident decisions that rely on OT data