February 22, 2017
Industrial process control facilities need baselines to secure both production- and IT-centric endpoints. Baselines allow facilities to monitor more easily the configuration changes that impact security, compliance, governance, and operations. By focusing on the configuration data deemed most critical, Cyber Integrity’s enhanced baseline capabilities significantly reduce the time that engineering and cybersecurity personnel spend investigating and pinpointing configuration changes.
Cyber Integrity uniquely addresses the process control network, providing:
- Intuitive baselines, preconfigured templates, and administration tools to simplify configuration management and expedite deployment,
- Built-in baseline variance workflows, and, and
- Complete audit and recovery functions
PAS Cyber Integrity hardens security for the most mission-critical assets in a plant, the industrial control systems. Cyber Integrity works across the heterogeneous automation environment, providing enterprise scalability, performance, and platform independence. At the same time, it automates internal and regulatory compliance reporting while reducing associated efforts by up to 90 percent.
Join us on February 22, 2017, for an introduction to our latest Cyber Integrity release. No time to attend? No problem. If you register, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.
- Asia Pacific: February 22, 9am AWST/11am AEST
- North America: February 22, 8am PST/9am MST/10am CST/11am EST
- Europe: 4pm GMT